Diabetes is a condition characterized by the presence of glucose in the urine, due to the malfunction of the pancreatic tissues. Diabetes mellitus is the most common endocrine disorder and is characterized by elevated blood glucose (blood sugar) greater than 100 mg / L. You can also get the best remedies via Nourish Me Naturopathy .
Image Source: Google
The disorder affects all ages and could be classified as follows:
A) Insulin-dependent Form I, more prevalent in children and young people;
B) Type II or non-insulin dependent, in people older than 40 decades.
Diabetes occurs from several causes:
• Pancreatic disease that causes a decrease in insulin synthesis (particularly prevalent in chronic alcoholic pancreatitis);
• Other endocrine disorders;
• Administration of steroid hormones;
• Other drugs that cause hyperglycemia (better called prednisone);
• A genetic predisposition, shown by the High Number of cases in certain households;
• triggered by anxiety, stressful illness that refers to specific exceptional situations such as severe burns, heart attacks and other life-threatening ailments through the discharge of many hormones that increase blood glucose.
Pancreatic function can be stimulated with prolonged hot showers 2-3 times a day. It is a chronic condition in which the body cannot absorb part of the food consumed, especially wheat and sugar. Insulin is a poisonous substance with damaging effects on blood vessels. Its prolonged use is responsible for different types of cardiovascular diseases.